“Mann Conroy’s highest priority is to deliver timely and accurate legal services which promote the business needs and systems of our clients.”
A founding member of Mann Conroy LLC, Kyle has represented clients in a variety of business settings, often serving as special outside counsel to companies during various stages of growth. His work as a transactional and corporate attorney has led to him advising clients in commercial and corporate transactions in a range of industries, including the information technology, agriculture, and medical sectors. Working with both in-house and outside counsel helps Kyle provide services in an efficient and knowledgeable manner.
He has completed joint ventures, acquisitions, and complex technology licensing and distribution arrangements with large hospital networks, private equity funds, and fortune 500 companies, and has established a number of physician practices and medical space arrangements, including the purchase, sale, and leasing of ambulatory clinical and surgical centers. He also has experience in matters of corporate governance and due diligence investigations related to corporate operations, compliance, and mergers and acquisitions.
Kyle focuses his practice on software and technology, with an emphasis on healthcare information technology (HIT), health care providers and vendors, agribusiness, with an emphasis on grain production and merchandising, mergers and acquisitions, capital markets, and new ventures.
He received his juris doctor from the University of Missouri – Kansas City, where he organized the school’s first transactional law board. He received his bachelor’s degree in business administration from Missouri Southern State University.
- Missouri Southern State University (BA)
- University of Missouri – Kansas City, School of Law (JD)
- Author, Agribusiness: Understanding Grain Marketing Alternatives, Practical Law Finance, Practical Law Company, May, 2014
- Research Assistant, Recent Developments in Federal Taxation of Partnerships and Partners, Prof. Anthony J. Luppino, University of Missouri - Kansas City, School of Law, 2013
Current and Past Professional Affiliations
- University of Missouri - Kansas City, School of Law - Adjunct Instructor
- American Bar Association
- Kansas Bar Association
- Missouri Bar Association
- LawMeets Student Advisory Board – Alumni Chair
- Kansas City Volunteer Lawyers & Accountants for the Arts
- American Agricultural Law Association
- Agricultural Business Council of Kansas City
- Transactional Lawyering Meet Regional Winner and “Best Draft” Award
- Marvin & Patricia Rich 2013 Corporate Law Prize
- Business and Entrepreneurial Law Emphasis, University of Missouri - Kansas City, School of Law
- Dean’s List, University of Missouri - Kansas City, School of Law
- Panelist, Nuts and Bolts of Building a Law Practice, Law Practice Institute, Kansas City Metropolitan Bar Association, Kansas City, Missouri, 2014
- Legal Landmines in Exit Planning: Carve-Outs and Baskets and Caps, Oh My! e.Planners Educational Alliance, Bentonville, Arkansas, 2016
Recent Business and Community Development and Board of Directors
- Board of Directors, Hispanic Chamber of Commerce of Greater Kansas City